Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Newbie

Well, SWEET! Since I don't have a personal fb account anymore, I was inspired by my cousin (among other things) to start a bloggity blog. Mostly for family so they can check out updates with the kiddos. Ryker, 3.5 years and Moriyah, 6 months. These kids are crazy to the bone. I think they get that from their dad...mostly. =) Anywhoo, here it is and since I'm a newly-hatched blogger, bear with me.

Thing(s) we did today that made me smile/crack up:
-we bundled up in our new, family-matching, 'Fudd' hats and winter coats and went for a little stroll to the park closest to us (thank goodness because by the time we got home, I couldn't make the hot chocolate any hotter without burning myself. Yum) So, we got to the park and Ryker immediately went into Ninja-mode, flailing his arms and legs all while grunting and growling, with a "hiii-yah!" slipping out every once in awhile. Ninjas, superheroes and pirates are his favie lately.Very entertaining.

-I drove to the closest gas station...having a new craving, brought home and ate a package of Hostess snowballs...mmmm...they were so delicious, I was inspired to find a recipe online to mimic the face-stuffing deliciousness. I found this ==>
http://www.budget101.com/mixes-myo-copycat-etc/76026-hostess-snowballs.html
                I will be trying this soon....oh, so very soon. In my opinion, not soon enough.








-Moriyah has started pulling herself to standing and if there's any kind of music coming from a toy she likes, she'll go crawl on top of it and stick her butt up as high in the air as she can and shake it. SHAKE. IT. Hilarious.
I apologize for the poor-quality phone pics...but it helps you get a better visual as you smile. =)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on the blogging!!! I can just see riah butt dancing!!! she is such a ham!!!(like her mom was at that age)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now wait just a minute! Where is YOUR fudd hat??? We need pics of that too!!!

    ReplyDelete