Monday, December 26, 2011

Back from Momentary Insanity

Woah. It's been a crazy past month, that's for sure. Blog got put on hold due to a few serious issues. Ryker got Viral Pneumonia and was in the hospital for 3 1/2 days...ugh. Moriyah got in 6 new teeth...ugghhh.I turned in one of our basement spare bedrooms into a photography studio (with business picking up! Woo!) So needless to say, I haven't really had time for anything...
The Lord definitely brought me to my knees during Ryker's hospital stay, which was much needed. I have been straying off His path for me by getting distracted. So Amen. His ways are not our ways. Thankfully, His healing hand was merciful to our son. Ryker was admitted to the hospital after a visit to the clinic earlier that day and the ER that night. He was kept until the following Wednesday night. He was put on two different antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4 hours. After the blood-work stumped the doctors, they finally settled on Viral Pneumonia. =/ Anyhow, we got to come home and he slept the entire first night in our giant lovesac downstairs. It was the only thing with an incline that was comfortable enough for him. It worked! Soon after we were home, 'Riyah came down with a cold...and I thought to myself, "Please Lord, do not let her get this gunk..." and He heard my prayers. She still has a bit of a runny nose, but it wasn't worse than her fussing and waking up often to the poor throbbing pain of her 'toofies'. Since they've popped through, she's been a much happier baby. But I have to say...her top two teeth are GINORMOUS. This girl's gonna have a mouth full of big 'ol chompers. All the better to eat food with, my dear. hehe
Ryan is still busy with Army, School and being a R.N. We try to salvage any time we have to see each other, but it's hard. =(  I appreciate his dedication and hard work. Go Team Zulkoski!
Anyway, I will be posting some recent and not so recent projects so check back!
Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment